109 Makaweli St, Honolulu, HI 968253 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,020 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $58,092
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1390250780000
- Zillow Home ID: 619131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Makaweli Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 282 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$2.7M553,032
- 295 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.48M522,214
- 278 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$2.62M43.51,798
- 287 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.68M43.52,502
- Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI--221,680
- 106 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$2.02M422,330
- 274 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$2.58M432,658
- 283 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$2.0M332,489
- 281 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.56M421,691
- 116 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$1.8M432,005
- 93 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$2.15M42.53,487
- 279 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$1.87M333,013
- 94 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$2.08M322,828
- 315 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.45M331,904
- 275 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$1.42M321,788
- 273 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.84M332,901
- 270 Makaweli Pl Honolulu, HI$2.76M634,785
- 128 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$1.99M533,292
- 127 Makaweli St Honolulu, HI$2.24M643,244
- 288 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$6.34M44.54,819
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292