109 Marlborough St, East Greenwich, RI 028181 bed, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
In the center of Historic East Greenwich Hill and Harbor, walking distance to downtown! Immaculate 1+ bed, 1 bath house. Newly painted & renovated throughout! Gleaming hardwood floors, tons of character, equipped with Viking oven, Sub-zero refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, granite countertops, central air, new furnace, gas heat and tons of storage space. Private & spacious brick patio, stone water fountain; great for entertainment, beautiful gardens, separate fenced in area for a dog, private parking driveway for 3 cars. Contact Joel @ 401-378-7714
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:085 B:001 L:413 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65904154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Marlborough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in East Greenwich, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 117 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$226K221,168
- 99 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$434K------
- 18 Long St East Greenwich, RI$271K522,242
- 250 Main St East Greenwich, RI$702K66.57,280
- 10 Queen St # 1 East Greenwich, RI--211,074
- 10 Queen St East Greenwich, RI$290K221,450
- 10 Queen St # 5 East Greenwich, RI$312K221,450
- 19 Long St East Greenwich, RI$243K211,100
- 31 Queen St East Greenwich, RI$274K532,015
- 25-27 Long St East Greenwich, RI$249K321,638
- 92 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$263K522,046
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292