109 N Main St APT 1701, Memphis, TN 381032 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Some of the wonderful features of this home are:
-Unbelievable views of the Memphis bridge and the downtown skyline
-Open floor plan for entertaining and enjoying the views
-Marble floors throughout with carpet only in the bedrooms
-7 1/2 feet windows to take advantage of the views
-Master suite with luxury bath with access to the sun room
-Luxury bath with marble shower and double sinks
-Second bedroom has it?s own bath, could be second master
-Rooftop deck that you can be use for entertaining or just enjoying the evening sunset
-Pool with hot tub for relaxing and gym with all the equipment you need
-Near restaurants and entertainment
-Trolley line is just downstairs along the Main Street Mall
-Seller will pay 6 months of buyers HOA dues
-Downtown living at it?s BEST
The home has everything you could ask for and more. You have to see to believe.
- Lot: 2,128 sqft
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $364,900
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 002007 A00153
- Zillow Home ID: 64756020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 N Main Street APT 1701
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Memphis, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 109 N Main St APT 1702 Memphis, TN$268K11.51,365
- 109 N Main St APT 1610 Memphis, TN$291K231,829
- 109 N Main St APT 1510 Memphis, TN$84K11474
- 109 N Main St APT 1509 Memphis, TN$99K11667
- 109 N Main St APT 1511 Memphis, TN$96K11774
- 109 N Main St APT 1609 Memphis, TN$143K12911
- 109 N Main St APT 1508 Memphis, TN$95K11687
- 109 N Main St APT 1211 Memphis, TN$94K11739
- 109 N Main St APT 1210 Memphis, TN$83K11474
- 109 N Main St APT 1608 Memphis, TN$190K121,334
- 109 N Main St APT 1212 Memphis, TN$179K221,081
- 109 N Main St APT 1507 Memphis, TN$92K11680
- 109 N Main St APT 1209 Memphis, TN$104K11620
- 109 N Main St APT 704 Memphis, TN$56K--1--
- 109 N Main St APT 1208 Memphis, TN$105K11687
- 109 N Main St APT 1607 Memphis, TN$163K12979
- 109 N Main St APT 1506 Memphis, TN$91K11758
- 109 N Main St APT 1011 Memphis, TN$98K11740
- 109 N Main St APT 1012 Memphis, TN$97K11763
- 109 N Main St APT 1010 Memphis, TN$103K11792
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292