A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 1,286 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $164,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0066 L:34+35
- Zillow Home ID: 58995334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06231 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Tolland as a whole. Among 06231 homes, this home is valued 26.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2004.5% higher than in Tolland, and 1683.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tolland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06231 home values.
|110 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,220|
|105 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$180K||3||1||1,200|
|114 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$278K||--||--||2,232|
|100 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,300|
|99 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$121K||2||1||560|
|70 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$181K||4||1.5||1,056|
|121 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$182K||3||2||1,128|
|96 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$180K||2||1||1,382|
|125 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$227K||4||2||1,700|
|92 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$183K||4||1||1,210|
|78 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,500|
|90 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$295K||3||2.5||2,001|
|89 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$227K||3||2||1,872|
|82 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$187K||3||2||1,224|
|86 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$170K||1||1||1,215|
|50 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,259|
|56 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$195K||2||1||1,128|
|64 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$322K||3||3||2,641|
|40 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$172K||3||1||1,210|
|60 N Pond Rd Amston, CT||$203K||3||2||1,326|
Nearby Schools in Tolland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.