109 Oakmont Dr APT 55, Greenville, NC 278582 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage, Vent Hood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 040152
- Zillow Home ID: 51442613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Oakmont Drive APT 55
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Greenville, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 54 Greenville, NC$67K331,320
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 52 Greenville, NC$76K32.51,360
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 51 Greenville, NC$57K221,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 53 Greenville, NC$67K331,320
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 56 Greenville, NC$67K32.51,320
- 109 Oakmont Dr # C11 Greenville, NC$60K21.51,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr # C12 Greenville, NC$60K21.51,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr # C14 Greenville, NC$63K21.51,072
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 50 Greenville, NC$57K21.51,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 49 Greenville, NC$57K21.51,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr APT 48 Greenville, NC$62K32.51,320
- 109 Oakmont Dr # C13 Greenville, NC$62K21.51,056
- 109 Oakmont Dr # C10 Greenville, NC$77K21.51,360
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 29 Greenville, NC$53K21.51,056
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 20 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,056
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 32 Greenville, NC$54K21.51,056
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 27 Greenville, NC$59K21.51,050
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 26 Greenville, NC$54K21.51,056
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 25 Greenville, NC$52K21.51,056
- 119 Oakmont Dr APT 31 Greenville, NC$51K21.51,056
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!