109 Old Dr, Chesapeake, VA 233223 beds, 2 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 435 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0481007000140
- Zillow Home ID: 61406728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Old Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Great Bridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Great Bridge home values.
- 105 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$228K--12,490
- 117 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$241K311,490
- 111 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$375K42.52,266
- 112 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$420K433,319
- 115 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$329K322,559
- 121 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$304K--22,767
- 116 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$311K322,325
- 113 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$231K321,800
- 120 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$355K333,232
- 301 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$207K32.51,696
- 117 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$283K321,834
- 125 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$273K321,839
- 303 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$171K32.51,612
- 305 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$174K22.51,466
- 307 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$198K331,590
- 124 Old Dr Chesapeake, VA$310K--22,158
- 309 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$197K32.51,696
- 121 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$367K433,193
- 311 Nottingham Dr Chesapeake, VA$200K32.51,612
- 104 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA$349K41.52,995
Nearby Schools in Chesapeake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.