109 Park St, Stoneham, MA 021803 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 105 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $1
- Price/sqft: $211
- MLS #: 71681476
- Finished basement, 224 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors,FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks),FLOORING \ Pine,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18 B:000 L:15
- Zillow Home ID: 56339756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02180 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Stoneham, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
- 113 Park St Stoneham, MA$351K411,427
- 116 Park St Stoneham, MA$591K42.53,240
- 112 Park St Stoneham, MA$675K434,049
- 28 Winthrop St Stoneham, MA$413K421,608
- 119 Park St Stoneham, MA$391K421,559
- 120-122 Park St Stoneham, MA$365K622,138
- 103 Park St Stoneham, MA$444K311,400
- 96 Park St Stoneham, MA$214K------
- 99-101 Park St Stoneham, MA$443K62.52,270
- 124 Park St Stoneham, MA$421K422,327
- 123 Park St Stoneham, MA$390K321,412
- 17 Everett St Stoneham, MA$479K41.51,922
- 9 Everett St Stoneham, MA$439K31.51,692
- 23 Everett St Stoneham, MA$490K222,192
- 25 Everett St Stoneham, MA$452K321,768
- 19 Everett St Stoneham, MA$413K311,191
- 23 Dean St Stoneham, MA$415K31.51,836
- 85 Park St Stoneham, MA$595K433,098
- 21 Dean St Stoneham, MA$411K322,280
- 25 Dean St Stoneham, MA$570K42.52,795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!