A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 3,127 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $741,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $685
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 00418243000
- Zillow Home ID: 16104886
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-921K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 4.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|113 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$739K||2||1||984|
|101 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.8M||4||2||2,735|
|511 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$788K||2||1||850|
|117 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$862K||4||2||1,457|
|102 Alta Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$838K||--||--||--|
|106 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.68M||3||2.5||2,424|
|106 Alta Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$829K||2||2||1,158|
|112 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$733K||2||1||1,055|
|116 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.64M||3||2||2,490|
|116 Alta Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.78M||4||3||3,000|
|121 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$694K||2||1||971|
|607 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$941K||4||2||1,641|
|120 Alta Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$738K||3||2||1,276|
|120 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.81M||5||2||2,642|
|125 Plateau Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$680K||2||2||1,303|
|609 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$962K||3||3||1,600|
|512 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$916K||3||2||1,392|
|516 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$886K||3||2||1,334|
|520 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$760K||2||1.5||1,200|
|522 Columbia St Santa Cruz, CA||$762K||2||1.5||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Bay View Elementary (assigned)K-50.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!