109 Princeton Ave, Providence, RI 029076 beds, 2 baths, 3,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 1071608
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,552 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0440176 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66066599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elmwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.7% higher than in Providence, and 333.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elmwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmwood home values.
- 104 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$189K632,952
- 101 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$186K52.53,526
- 118 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$353K644,669
- 97 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$160K643,640
- 100-102 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$154K922,990
- 102 Whitmarsh St Providence, RI$105K------
- 115 Moore St Providence, RI$136K632,612
- 98 Whitmarsh St Providence, RI$221K934,528
- 163 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$306K922,900
- 125 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$262K623,412
- 93 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$135K421,820
- 126 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$102K------
- 133 Moore St Providence, RI$107K------
- 95 Whitmarsh St Providence, RI$172K32.52,294
- 127 Princeton Ave Providence, RI$139KStudio--4,003
- 127 Princeton Ave # 2 Providence, RI--211,500
- 125 Moore St Providence, RI$375K937,560
- 134 Moore St Providence, RI$103K------
- 89 Whitmarsh St Providence, RI$185K834,000
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292