- Built in 1895
- 156 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,726 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $119,800
- Price/sqft: $273
- MLS #: 130555
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- Status \ Active, Attic \ None, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Possession \ At Closing, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating Source \ Electric, Cooling Source \ Electric, Water \ Public Water, Lot Description \ Level, Construction \ Brick, Structure \ Updated, Road Surface \ Asphalt, Road Surface \ Paved, Community \ Street Lights, Community \ Walk to School, Community \ Walk to Shopping, Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower, Interior \ Foyer; Entrance, Equipment-Kitchen \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Condo Association Fee \ Monthly, Lot Size \ Less than .25 Acre, May Sell \ Cash, Construction \ Frame, Community \ Sidewalks, Community \ Park, May Sell \ Conventional, Lot Description \ City, Basement \ None, Parking Description \ Street Parking, Fireplace Type \ Non-Working, May Sell \ FHA, May Sell \ VA, Property Description \ Historic Property\Lot, Foundation \ Block, Rooms \ DR\LR Combo, SqFt Source \ Appraisal, Structure \ Restored, Road Surface \ Curb, Roof \ Rolled Rubber, Interior \ Ceilings; 9' Plus
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 20044 19010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 61763863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31401 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Savannah as a whole. Among 31401 homes, this home is 21% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 97.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Savannah, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31401 home values.
|109 W Bolton St APT B Savannah, GA||$178K||1||1||891|
|109 W Bolton St APT C Savannah, GA||$104K||1||1||825|
|107 W Bolton St Savannah, GA||$366K||6||6||2,625|
|109 W Bolton St APT A Savannah, GA||$161K||1||1||874|
|105 W Bolton St Savannah, GA||$395K||5||3||2,404|
|907 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$859K||6||6||4,815|
|905 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$306K||3||3||2,317|
|903 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$416K||4||4||2,966|
|909 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$771K||4||4.5||4,500|
|901 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$415K||4||4||2,900|
|909 Howard St Savannah, GA||$236K||2||2||1,100|
|827 Howard St Savannah, GA||$239K||2||3.5||1,800|
|823 Howard St Savannah, GA||$246K||2||4||1,800|
|911 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$1.18M||5||3||8,000|
|827 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$650K||4||4.5||2,700|
|819 Howard St Savannah, GA||$233K||3||4||1,850|
|121 W Bolton St Savannah, GA||$442K||3||3||3,063|
|823 Whitaker St Savannah, GA||$728K||4||4.5||2,703|
|114 W Bolton St Savannah, GA||$570K||3||3||3,936|
|906 Barnard St Savannah, GA||$235K||3||2||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Savannah
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.