109 W George St, York, PA 174083 beds, 1 bath, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 79000020005B000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60513246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 W George Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17408, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% less than in York Metro, and 40.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 17408 home values rise more quickly than other regions in York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17408 home values.
- 115 W George St York, PA$141K311,697
- 105 W George St York New Salem, PA$145K311,692
- W George St York New Salem, PA$145K311,692
- 117 W George St York, PA$124K21912
- 3615 Armory Ln York, PA$149K32.51,560
- 1877 Jamestown Ln York, PA$141K32.52,032
- 3704 Armory Ln York, PA$166K32.51,640
- 85 W George St York, PA$151K211,344
- Water Re St PA--------
- 119 W George St York, PA$74K311,404
- 106 W George St Yoe, PA$121K311,216
- 114 W George St Yoe, PA$120K411,547
- 96 W George St York, PA$132K311,280
- 75 W George St York, PA$132K311,280
- 75 W George St Yoe, PA$125K311,768
- 121 W George St York, PA$72K211,144
- 122 W George St Yoe, PA$92K31.51,144
- 90 W George St York, PA$133K311,280
- 5 Friar Rd York, PA$165K321,380
- 9 Friar Rd York, PA$169K322,016
Nearby Schools in New Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292