- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
109 Water St, Woonsocket, RI 028959 beds, 3 baths, 3,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,356 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,514 sqft
- Parcel #: M:8D L:10 U:6
- Zillow Home ID: 65862720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Water Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Woonsocket, and 66.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 95 Water St Woonsocket, RI$132K723,168
- 32 Canal St Woonsocket, RI$89K311,296
- 29 Canal St Woonsocket, RI$261K31--
- 29 Canal St UNIT 2 Woonsocket, RI$113K31.51,214
- 29 Canal St UNIT 3 Woonsocket, RI$113K31.51,214
- 29 Canal St UNIT 1 Woonsocket, RI$100K31.51,048
- 16 Canal St Woonsocket, RI$86K31910
- 25 Canal St Woonsocket, RI$110K632,808
- 15 Canal St Woonsocket, RI$97K23800
- 382 River St # R Woonsocket, RI$75K421,620
- 382 River St Woonsocket, RI$96K421,620
- 394 River St Woonsocket, RI$96K11--
- 360 River St Woonsocket, RI--Studio--4,275
- 350 River St Woonsocket, RI$302K324,767
- 332 River St Woonsocket, RI$159K----6,492
- 420 River St Woonsocket, RI$97K212,160
- 438 River St Woonsocket, RI$97K21--
- 12 Fairmount St Woonsocket, RI$249K963
- 14 Fairmount St Woonsocket, RI$202K21--
- 26 Fairmount St APT 1 Woonsocket, RI$205K21--
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292