- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
109 Weatherburn Way, Newtown Square, PA 190734 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 2-story foyer with elegant turned staircase;
- handsome study with French doors;
- Living Room with fireplace & gracious Dining Room highlighted by rich hardwood floors and traditional moldings.
This is the kitchen you've always wanted: granite counters, center island, Wolf gas cooktop, Wolf double-ovens, Sub-Zero fridge & Bosch dishwasher. The sunny breakfast room features a Butler's Bar with a wine/beverage fridge. Open flow from the kitchen/breakfast room to the vaulted-ceiling Family Room with 2nd fireplace. Let the sun shine in with sliders to the large 2-tiered deck (composite & low maintenace) overlooking the Sylvan pool & open space.
Laundry/mudroom with inside access to the oversized 2-car garage with loft storage.
Tastefully updated formal Powder Room with furniture-style vanity.
Upstairs you'll find a King-sized Master Suite with walk-in closets & the recently renovated master bath. Three additional bedrooms & hall bath (with tub/shower combo) complete the 2nd floor. Special feature: All bedrooms have custom closet organizers (Closets By Design).
The daylight walk-out finished lower level is just the space you need for casual fun with family & friends! Built-in media center, wet-bar and 3rd full bath plus additional unfinished storage too.
This is truly a "best of all worlds location": easy commute to center city PHL, the I'nt'l Airport & Delaware; minutes to corporate centers (SAP), the Main Line (& new EA campus).
Radnor Hunt is just up the lane; walk, jog & ride on quiet country roads.
NEW CEDAR ROOF & WINDOWS IN 2012!
A truly lovely home & outstanding value! Not to be missed!
Great location! Easy commute and quick access to the Main Line, Philadelphia, Delaware & more. Beautiful & unique Williamsburg-style community nestled among open space in Willistown.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,210 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 5409 00140000
- Zillow Home ID: 9203841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Weatherburn Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85% less than in Willistown Township, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Willistown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19073 home values.
- 107 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$888K43.54,133
- 111 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$829K44.54,002
- 123 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$819K53.54,660
- 104 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$805K43.53,961
- 102 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$775K42.53,656
- 105 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$880K43.54,230
- 201 Liberty Ct Newtown Square, PA$830K43.54,713
- 113 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$849K43.54,184
- 103 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$896K42.54,618
- 302 Freedom Ct Newtown Square, PA$936K43.54,304
- 300 Freedom Ct Newtown Square, PA$930K43.54,571
- 101 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$818K42.53,982
- 203 Liberty Ct Newtown Square, PA$881K43.54,222
- 304 Freedom Ct Newtown Square, PA$917K43.56,280
- 115 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$793K43.53,741
- 100 Weatherburn Way Newtown Square, PA$805K443,989
- 200 Liberty Ct Newtown Square, PA$930K43.54,228
- 303 Freedom Ct Newtown Square, PA$1.02M44.55,272
- 301 Freedom Ct Newtown Square, PA$949K43.54,632
Nearby Schools in Willistown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292