A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 589 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Studio, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,421 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0064 B:2600 L:00109
- Zillow Home ID: 58968263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-317K.
Market guideZillow predicts New London home values will decrease 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|106 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$83K||2||1||784|
|111 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$204K||5||1.5||1,942|
|105 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$150K||2||1.5||1,104|
|102 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$172K||3||1||1,378|
|103 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$225K||3||2||2,032|
|101 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$130K||2||1||1,020|
|115 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$141K||2||1||1,008|
|100 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$275K||3||3||1,810|
|10 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$154K||3||1||1,092|
|8 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,092|
|12 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$165K||3||1||1,232|
|6 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$169K||4||1||1,540|
|2 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$184K||3||2||1,176|
|11 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$154K||3||1||1,100|
|9 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$147K||3||1||1,040|
|7 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$150K||3||1||1,096|
|5 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$150K||2||1||1,150|
|3 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$154K||3||1||1,138|
|1 Stone Ct Gales Ferry, CT||$164K||3||1||1,150|
|117 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$166K||4||1.5||1,355|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.