- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
109 Williams St, Greenville, NC 278584 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: 299 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 032460
- Zillow Home ID: 51437054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% greater than in Pitt, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 107 Williams St Greenville, NC$190K32.52,505
- 111 Williams St Greenville, NC$177K422,500
- 108 Field St Greenville, NC$161K321,800
- 106 Field St Greenville, NC$174K32.51,958
- 105 Williams St Greenville, NC$160K42.51,916
- 110 Field St Greenville, NC$201K32.52,530
- 104 Field St Greenville, NC$176K322,027
- 110 Williams St Greenville, NC$224K32.53,115
- 103 Williams St Greenville, NC$255K42.52,992
- 200 Field St Greenville, NC$203K42.52,208
- 102 Field St Greenville, NC$175K32.52,293
- 106 Williams St Greenville, NC$186K433,171
- 108 Williams St Greenville, NC$192K322,220
- 203 Williams St Greenville, NC$241K32.52,806
- 104 Williams St Greenville, NC$255K333,473
- 107 Field St Greenville, NC$192K42.52,104
- 200 Williams St Greenville, NC$257K433,540
- 105 Field St Greenville, NC$189K422,163
- 100 Field St Greenville, NC$219K432,748
- 102 Williams St Greenville, NC$224K32.52,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.