- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1090 W 3rd St, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 1 bath, 3,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $235,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,366 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 151
- Parcel #: 1025157001
- Zillow Home ID: 50168093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1090 W 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Dubuque, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 264 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$224K424,734
- Melrose Ter Dubuque, IA$205K22.52,028
- Alpine St Dubuque, IA$401K534,554
- 1084 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$285K543,548
- 1095 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$423K73.56,104
- 230 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$341K734,764
- 1175 Langworthy St Dubuque, IA$168K42.52,598
- 1087 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$191K31.52,136
- 285 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$275K623,561
- 1083 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$270K41.52,706
- 325 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$401K534,554
- 265 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$283K543,321
- 1072 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$326K644,416
- Alpine St Dubuque, IA--------
- 239 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$318K52.52,899
- 194 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$270K----6,400
- 390 Alpine St Dubuque, IA$172K421,402
- 1090 Melrose Ter Dubuque, IA$168K321,918
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!