10907 Huntwick St, Highlands Ranch, CO 801304 beds, 3 baths, 3,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The first impression is a stamped concrete porch for relaxing. There is a double Trex deck, additional stamped concrete and a flagstone path out back! With this inviting floor plan, one room flows gracefully
into the next. Spacious rooms, vaulted and coffered ceilings and large windows create great appeal.
There are superb mountain, bluff and city views from this private cul-de-sac location. You are greeted with formal living and dining rooms which create a nice ambience for an intimate dinner for two or huge family gatherings. The dining room spills into a cozy after-dinner courtyard. Extensive 3? walnut hardwood floors and custom plantation shutters add richness. The gourmet kitchen is a chef?s dream! Cherry cabinets, slab granite, black appliances including the refrigerator, and a pantry area complete this area. There is an island with a breakfast bar and an informal dine-in. A planning desk is great for the extra paperwork we gather. Mexican noche travertine graces the gas fireplace in the family room. The main floor study can easily be
converted into a fourth bedroom with a full bathroom just around the corner. An upgraded wrought iron rail leads you to the upper level. The laundry room with a utility sink is located upstairs near all the other
bedrooms...very convenient! A sitting area, gas fireplace and balcony define the master suite. There are vast mountain and city views! A massive walk-in closet and jetted tub are features of the 5 piece bathroom.
Secondary bedrooms have built-in desks. Upgraded carpet can be found throughout. The sun lit garden level basement can be finished as you like. High efficiency furnace and water heater, wired for alarm system
and over $60,000 invested in landscaping, custom window coverings and stereo pre-wire inside and out!
The garage is drywall finished and there is plenty of room to create a workshop.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $440,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 656 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Niles Audio (Indoor and Outdoor), Finished Garage, Walnut Floor Throughout, Extensive Granite, Views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,935 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0449272
- Zillow Home ID: 67453261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10907 Huntwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80130 home values.
- 10895 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$480K332,729
- 10917 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$488K332,943
- 10792 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$525K432,874
- 10786 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$535K433,152
- 10885 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$469K432,957
- 10796 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$513K432,834
- 10929 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$489K434,088
- 10802 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$527K443,105
- 10782 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$543K442,950
- 10930 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$558K544,071
- 10873 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$440K332,639
- 10904 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$506K424,248
- 10808 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$516K432,861
- 10920 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$466K432,678
- 10896 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$454K432,729
- 10912 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$495K434,208
- 4850 Bluegate Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$444K332,678
- 10780 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$514K432,861
- 10814 Glengate Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$517K432,539
- 10865 Huntwick St Highlands Ranch, CO$442K432,793
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292