10909 S Winston Ave, Tulsa, OK 741375 beds, 4 baths, 4,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 676 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,088 sqft
- Parcel #: 73420832853010
- Zillow Home ID: 70508902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10909 S Winston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% lower than in Tulsa, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 10915 S Winston Ave Tulsa, OK$640K--43,968
- 10905 S Winston Ave Tulsa, OK$519K--44,390
- 4632 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$496K--43,948
- 10833 S Winston Ave Tulsa, OK$471K53.54,001
- 10902 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$237K--22,564
- 4623 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$615K454,384
- 10906 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$297K443,418
- 4626 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$591K443,873
- 5001 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$228K--2.52,688
- 4626 E 108th Pl Tulsa, OK$801K54.55,811
- 10827 S Winston Ave Tulsa, OK$918K--54,921
- 11004 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$251K--2.53,057
- 4619 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$607K44.54,512
- 4620 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$618K--43,988
- 11008 S Allegheny Ave Tulsa, OK$251K--3.52,896
- 4620 E 108th Pl Tulsa, OK$654K--3.54,383
- 10821 S Winston Ave Tulsa, OK$519K54.54,699
- 5005 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$277K443,333
- 4631 E 108th Pl Tulsa, OK$1.04M--4.55,524
- 5006 E 109th Pl Tulsa, OK$278K--42,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292