- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1091 Almaden Village Ln, San Jose, CA 951203 beds, 3 baths, 1,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $377
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 39
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 70167001
- Zillow Home ID: 19837660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1091 Almaden Village Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6 beds, 3 baths
3,120 sqft, 101,930 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 6 beds, 3 baths
- 1089 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$820K331,673
- 1085 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$821K32.51,681
- 1090 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$714K32.51,672
- 1087 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$815K32.51,672
- 1088 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$830K32.51,681
- 1086 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$789K32.51,673
- 1083 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$803K32.51,681
- 1084 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$843K32.51,673
- 1082 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$832K32.51,681
- 1081 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$835K32.51,672
- 1079 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$848K331,673
- 18950 Almaden Rd San Jose, CA$874K42.51,732
- 663 Briar Ranch Ln San Jose, CA$1.21M432,806
- 10020 Viewpoint Ln San Jose, CA$1.16M322,040
- 667 Briar Ranch Ln San Jose, CA$1.08M32.52,407
- 7170 Stoesser Ct San Jose, CA$1.68M433,467
- 1078 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$855K32.51,681
- 1077 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$804K32.51,673
- 671 Briar Ranch Ln San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,628
- 1076 Almaden Village Ln San Jose, CA$926K32.51,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!