10911 SW 134th Pl, Miami, FL 331863 beds, 3 baths, 2,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $150,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 231 sqft
- View: Water
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,714 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3059110090350
- Zillow Home ID: 44322173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10911 Sw 134th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33186 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 90.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.6% higher than in The Crossings, and 167% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Crossings.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33186 home values.
- 10915 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$264K321,677
- 10905 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$193K211,173
- 10916 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$192K211,239
- 10901 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$185K32350
- 10920 SW 134th Ct # 0 Miami, FL$325K432,000
- 10920 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$281K432,000
- 10912 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$290K431,920
- 10805 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$263K432,027
- 10916 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$262K431,920
- 10912 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$208K322,139
- 10924 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$203K32360
- 10908 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$258K321,677
- 10908 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$291K321,998
- 10908 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$272K321,998
- 10904 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$198K211,173
- 10801 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$229K321,478
- 10900 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$183K32480
- SW 134th Ct Miami, FL--211,239
- 10927 SW 134th Ct Miami, FL$183K21250
- 10800 SW 134th Pl Miami, FL$186K211,173
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!