10912 Gerald Allen Loop, Austin, TX 787483 beds, 2 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,175 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 429 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Mother In Law, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Parcel #: 702496
- Zillow Home ID: 70346323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10912 Gerald Allen Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 10908 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$193K32.51,981
- 10916 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$219K--32,454
- 10904 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$184K421,569
- 10920 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$233K432,444
- 2032 Boyds Way Austin, TX$219K3--2,444
- 2100 Boyds Way Austin, TX$184K321,516
- 2028 Boyds Way Austin, TX$230K42.52,454
- 2104 Boyds Way Austin, TX$226K32.51,981
- 10924 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$164K--21,363
- 10900 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$229K52.52,454
- 2024 Boyds Way Austin, TX$196K--31,846
- 2108 Boyds Way Austin, TX$193K321,661
- 2020 Boyds Way Austin, TX$207K--32,200
- 10832 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$187K--21,661
- 10928 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$213K--31,981
- 2112 Boyds Way Austin, TX$238K--42,163
- 2016 Boyds Way Austin, TX$194K42.51,981
- 10828 Gerald Allen Loop Austin, TX$224K432,454
- 2033 Boyds Way Austin, TX$166K321,363
- 2116 Boyds Way Austin, TX$211K--31,981
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292