- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10912 Kentucky Ave, Whittier, CA 906033 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,092 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $450,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,225 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 8231032016
- Zillow Home ID: 21465255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10912 Kentucky Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% lower than in Whittier, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90603 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90603 home values.
- 10918 Kentucky Ave Whittier, CA$441K321,225
- 10908 Kentucky Ave Whittier, CA$441K321,225
- 16008 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$443K421,225
- 10924 Kentucky Ave Whittier, CA$440K321,225
- 10913 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$445K421,225
- 10909 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$540K331,909
- 10919 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$440K321,225
- 10930 Kentucky Ave Whittier, CA$440K421,225
- 16020 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$504K421,824
- 15949 Rushford St Whittier, CA$518K321,673
- 10925 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$439K321,225
- 15948 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$444K321,378
- 10931 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$445K31.51,435
- 10936 Kentucky Ave Whittier, CA$439K321,225
- 15943 Rushford St Whittier, CA$510K421,980
- 16009 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$439K321,225
- 15948 Rushford St Whittier, CA$510K321,710
- 16015 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$447K421,225
- 10937 Grovedale Dr Whittier, CA$439K421,225
- 15942 Lashburn St Whittier, CA$459K321,380
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292