10913 E 67th St, Tulsa, OK 741333 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 77055840657840
- Zillow Home ID: 22239286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10913 E 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% less than in Tulsa, and 21% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74133 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74133 home values.
- 10907 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$125K--21,643
- 10917 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$130K--2.52,061
- 10916 E 66th St Tulsa, OK$144K--32,289
- 11003 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$101K--21,342
- 10903 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$113K--21,614
- 10920 E 66th St Tulsa, OK$152K--2.52,642
- 10906 E 66th St Tulsa, OK$140K--22,096
- 6702 S 110th East Ave Tulsa, OK$137K321,651
- 6703 S 109th East Ave Tulsa, OK$123K--21,726
- 11007 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$110K--21,604
- 6702 S 110st E Ave Tulsa, OK$80K321,651
- 10922 E 66th St Tulsa, OK$152K--2.52,752
- 10839 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$106K--21,567
- 6706 S 110th East Ave Tulsa, OK$108K321,328
- 6707 S 109th East Ave Tulsa, OK$119K--2.52,086
- 10904 E 66th St Tulsa, OK$144K--2.52,494
- S 110th East Ave Tulsa, OK$118K--22,039
- 11011 E 67th St Tulsa, OK$103K321,322
- 6557 S 109th East Ave Tulsa, OK$154K--2.52,356
- 6710 S 110th East Ave Tulsa, OK$102K--31,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.