- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10915 SW 63rd Ave, Miami, FL 331565 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 2050120050120
- Zillow Home ID: 44024925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10915 Sw 63rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 103.8% higher than in Pinecrest, and 111.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinecrest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33156 home values.
- 10851 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$3.07M567,744
- 6265 SW 110th St Miami, FL$988K423,739
- 10945 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$991K422,299
- 6290 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.41M324,872
- 6220 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.04M322,845
- 6300 SW 109th St Miami, FL$1.38M645,603
- 6255 SW 110th St Miami, FL$979K321,443
- 10900 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$3.69M689,408
- 6301 SW 110th St Miami, FL$1.93M556,509
- 6205 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.27M546,000
- 6205 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.23M546,000
- 10775 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$3.35M697,920
- 6301 SW 109th St Miami, FL$1.18M334,233
- 6300 SW 110th St Miami, FL$905K432,977
- 10800 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$1.13M543,527
- 10920 SW 62nd Ave Miami, FL$832K433,133
- 11010 Killian Park Rd Miami, FL$1.45M534,695
- 7965 SW 98th Ter Miami, FL$658K32--
- 7807 SW 88th Ter Miami, FL$1.12M364,180
- 7325 SW 105th Ter Pinecrest, FL$713K423,000
Nearby Schools in Pinecrest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292