10916 132nd St, Jamaica, NY 114203 beds, 3 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,406 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: May 2014 for $417,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 116110011
- Zillow Home ID: 32171624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10916 132nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% greater than in New York, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10918 132nd St Jamaica, NY$345K----1,280
- 10920 132nd St Jamaica, NY$381K----1,280
- 13118 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$446K----1,728
- 13116 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$485K----1,728
- 10922 132nd St Jamaica, NY$488K----1,728
- 13120 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$408K----1,728
- 13114 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$362K----1,728
- 13110 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$442K----1,728
- 10924 132nd St Jamaica, NY$412K32.51,728
- 10962 132nd St S Ozone Park, NY$252K22--
- 10913 131st St Jamaica, NY$384K----1,280
- 10911 131st St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,280
- 10926 132nd St Jamaica, NY$471K----1,728
- 13106 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$414K----1,248
- 10915 131st St Jamaica, NY$322K312,406
- 10917 131st St Jamaica, NY$371K----1,280
- 10928 132nd St Jamaica, NY$483K----1,632
- 13104 109th Ave Jamaica, NY$413K----1,280
- 10921 131st St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292