A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 4,611 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $308,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $237
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:638.0 B:0001 L:0008.D
- Zillow Home ID: 56482877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01701 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Framingham as a whole. Among 01701 homes, this home is valued 7.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% lower than in Framingham, and 67.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Framingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01701 home values.
|3 Hickory Ln Framingham, MA||$394K||3||3||2,076|
|1088 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,144|
|2 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$400K||4||2.5||1,934|
|5 Hickory Ln Framingham, MA||$354K||3||1||1,796|
|7 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$454K||4||2||1,940|
|4 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$453K||6||4||2,278|
|2 Hickory Ln Framingham, MA||$392K||5||2.5||2,014|
|1067 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$300K||3||1.5||960|
|15 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$356K||3||2.5||1,300|
|1057 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$428K||4||2||2,292|
|1075 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$279K||2||1||816|
|1080 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$335K||4||2||1,487|
|14 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$328K||3||2||1,196|
|1106 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$508K||3||2||1,820|
|8 Apple D Or Rd Framingham, MA||$360K||3||2.5||1,776|
|1083 Edgell Rd Framingham, MA||$319K||4||2||1,392|
|6 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$381K||3||2||1,562|
|5 Bayberry Ln Framingham, MA||$339K||3||1||1,284|
|4 Hickory Ln Framingham, MA||$403K||4||2.5||1,644|
|1907 Edgell Rd #1907 Framingham, MA||$257K||3||2.5||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Framingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.