1092 Huntingdon Rd, Abington, PA 190015 beds, 3 baths, 3,097 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 38 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,097 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 272
- Lot width: 306
- Parcel #: 300031712001
- Zillow Home ID: 9898135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1092 Huntingdon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% lower than in Abington, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19001 home values.
- 1091 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$408K53.52,812
- 1085 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$434K533,113
- 1079 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$423K42.52,028
- 1710 Susquehanna Rd Abington, PA$204K11968
- 1073 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$287K322,794
- 1062 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$342K42.52,524
- 1065 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$367K43.52,754
- 1779 Brook Rd Abington, PA$445K42.52,260
- 1730 Susquehanna Rd Abington, PA$679K754,166
- 1055 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$421K53.52,332
- 1671 Susquehanna Rd Rydal, PA$383K32.51,907
- 1785 Brook Rd Abington, PA$320K43.52,122
- 1056 Huntingdon Rd Abington, PA$406K533,102
- 1817 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$318K41.52,074
- 1813 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$316K412,074
- 1807 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$299K422,084
- 1821 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$334K412,260
- 1803 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$336K41.51,749
- 1825 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$325K51.52,100
- 1829 Guernsey Ave Abington, PA$188K22.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!