A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $101-278K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
* 3 Bedroom Ranch Style.
* Very Close to Wake Forest Border and New Light Road and Hwy 98.
* Easy Access to Falls Lake Parks.
* 1 Acre Level Lot.
* Fenced Yard.
* Storage Shed in Backyard.
* Central Air Conditioning and Heat.
* New 2" Window Blinds.
* Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet.
* Gas Fireplace.
* Master Bathroom with 2 Sinks, Tub & Shower.
* Covered Deck.
* Large Driveway.
* Huge Detached Workshop/Garage in Rear of Lot.
* Well and Septic (saves on expenses).
* Large Kitchen with Lots of Cabinets.
* Kitchen Pantry Closet.
* Self-Cleaning Electric Oven & Sealed Cooktop.
* New Dishwasher.
* Large Double Door Refrigerator With Ice Maker.
* Large Space for Washer and Dryer.
* Ceiling Fans.
* Very Clean home with new paint.
* No Smoking
* No Pets
Owner provides lawn cutting service as part of Lease with no extra charge. No Smoking. No Pets.
- Lot: 1 acre
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,351
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $144,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 720 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central
- Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 181400636333
- Zillow Home ID: 93020459
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Creedmoor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.