A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $84,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Parking: 2 spaces, 413 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Parcel #: D0213R C00002
- Zillow Home ID: 114274878
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cordova-Appling home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Memphis as a whole. Among Cordova-Appling homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cordova-Appling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% greater than in Memphis, and 92.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cordova-Appling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
Nearby Schools in Memphis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!