1092 Sylvan Ave, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 838 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 6757859
- Zillow Home ID: 35448875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1092 Sylvan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% less than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
988 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 897 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$34K11640
- 1078 Sylvan Ave Akron, OH$47K11520
- 893 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$69K311,040
- 911 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$80K321,068
- 898 Reed Ave Akron, OH$34K21720
- 1106 Sylvan Ave Akron, OH$58K211,118
- 894 Reed Ave Akron, OH$49K21576
- 898 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$36K21600
- 1079 Sylvan Ave Akron, OH$55K211,142
- 887 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$39K21750
- 892 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$64K21.5772
- 912 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$41K211,008
- 890 Reed Ave Akron, OH$63K411,008
- 918 Reed Ave Akron, OH$71K321,560
- 885 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$55K31988
- 888 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$69K21864
- 919 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$60K311,274
- 886 Reed Ave Akron, OH$43K21720
- 920 Lindsay Ave Akron, OH$63K311,166
- 922 Reed Ave Akron, OH$78K321,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292