- Lot: 8,232 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,948 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 1335356
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 481 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Amenities \ Park, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Pool \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Style \ Bungalow, Floors \ Some Hardwood, House Size \ 2000-2250 SqFt
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Parcel #: 75972840724180
- Zillow Home ID: 22235132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74133 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74133 homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% less than in Tulsa, and 21% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74133 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74133 home values.
|11102 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$183K||--||2.5||2,495|
|10916 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$200K||4||3||2,568|
|10923 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$188K||4||3||2,479|
|10927 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$190K||--||2.5||2,720|
|10919 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$182K||--||2.5||2,537|
|7450 S 111th East Ave Tulsa, OK||$163K||--||2||2,083|
|11106 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$162K||--||2.5||2,131|
|10912 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$213K||--||2.5||3,295|
|10931 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$191K||--||2.5||2,617|
|10915 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$192K||--||2.5||2,630|
|7449 S 111th East Ave Tulsa, OK||$211K||5||2.5||2,928|
|7446 S 111th East Ave Tulsa, OK||$190K||--||2.5||2,746|
|10913 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$182K||3||2||2,155|
|11110 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$178K||--||3||2,400|
|10908 E 75th Pl Tulsa, OK||$193K||4||2||2,747|
|10922 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$175K||--||2||2,338|
|7445 S 111th East Ave Tulsa, OK||$153K||3||2||1,824|
|10935 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$171K||--||2||2,066|
|10926 E 76th St Tulsa, OK||$170K||3||2||2,152|
|7442 S 111th East Ave Tulsa, OK||$193K||--||2.5||2,738|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.