10925 SW 244th Ter, Princeton, FL 330324 beds, 3 baths, 1,817 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,750 sqft
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $109
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,817 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3060190073140
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 62932616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10925 Sw 244th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 258.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in Princeton, and 640.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Princeton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33032 home values.
- 10929 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$158K431,657
- 10929 SW 244th Ter # 0 Homestead, FL$166K431,788
- 10929 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$232K------
- 10921 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$101K321,262
- 10933 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$135K321,491
- 10917 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$132K321,491
- 10937 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$138K331,665
- 10937 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$122K331,785
- 10937 SW 244th Ter Princeton, FL$243K331,785
- 10937 SW 244th Ter # 0 Homestead, FL$162K331,509
- 10926 SW 243rd Ln Homestead, FL$127K32.51,447
- 10930 SW 243rd Ln Homestead, FL$129K421,616
- 10922 SW 243rd Ln Homestead, FL$115K421,616
- 10934 SW 243rd Ln Homestead, FL$126K321,485
- 10913 SW 244th Ter Homestead, FL$113K321,449
- 10941 SW 244th Ter Princeton, FL$134K321,491
- 10918 SW 243rd Ln Homestead, FL$124K321,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!