10927 Bali Ln, San Diego, CA 921263 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $529,000
- Price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 3111420100
- Zillow Home ID: 16786690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10927 Bali Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mira Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% lower than in San Diego, and 36.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mira Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mira Mesa home values.
- 10931 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$481K531,486
- 10923 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$464K321,434
- 10935 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$450K321,275
- 10919 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$434K321,136
- 10932 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$483K421,613
- 10928 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$386K221,008
- 10936 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$438K321,134
- 10924 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$679K53.52,772
- 10939 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$377K311,006
- 10940 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$387K311,006
- 7632 Windsong Rd San Diego, CA$426K321,134
- 10928 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$385K311,006
- 10932 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$374K311,006
- 10943 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$439K321,270
- 10936 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$514K421,806
- 10944 Martinique Way San Diego, CA$434K321,134
- 10940 Bali Ln San Diego, CA$463K321,429
- 7655 Windsong Rd San Diego, CA$432K321,134
- 7647 Windsong Rd San Diego, CA$591K541,785
- 7624 Windsong Rd San Diego, CA$475K331,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!