10927 Hawk Ridge Rd, Evansville, IN 477250.72 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 477 days on Zillow
- MLS #: 199710
- Zillow Home ID: 2112604588
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10927 Hawk Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47725, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Evansville Metro, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47725 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evansville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47725 home values.
- 11000 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$1.06M459,240
- 10841 Hawk Ridge Rd Evansville, IN$458K545,000
- 10930 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$616K446,050
- 10840 Hawk Ridge Rd Evansville, IN$496K43.54,303
- 11021 Scouts Way Evansville, IN--------
- 10819 Hawk Ridge Rd Evansville, IN--Studio----
- 11015 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$782K42.57,821
- 10929 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$628K54.54,220
- 10848 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$854K54.57,706
- 1718 Flagstick Blvd Evansville, IN$485K333,778
- 11001 Scouts Way Evansville, IN$638K44.55,689
- 11000 Driver Dr Evansville, IN$409K42.54,224
- 10849 Scouts Way Evansville, IN--------
- 11020 Driver Dr Evansville, IN$393K342,857
- 1620 Talon Pl Evansville, IN$795K56.511,640
- 10950 Driver Dr Evansville, IN$395K43.53,198
- 10930 Driver Dr Evansville, IN$487K54.56,753
- 11212 Brown Oak Ct Evansville, IN$395K53.52,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!