10929 Bywood Dr, El Paso, TX 799363 beds, 1 bath, 1,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: V89399909701500
- Zillow Home ID: 27503042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10929 Bywood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% greater than in El Paso, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Side home values.
- 10933 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$107K321,295
- 10925 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,342
- 2832 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$110K--21,380
- 2828 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$129K421,868
- 2836 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$87K--2898
- 10937 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$100K321,522
- 10921 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$105K321,276
- 2824 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$105K--21,244
- 2840 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$105K321,202
- 10928 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$108K--21,310
- 10924 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$113K--21,370
- 10932 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$106K--21,277
- 10919 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$109K--21,295
- 10941 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$131K331,407
- 2820 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$105K--21,280
- 2844 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$137K--21,812
- 10920 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$100K--21,403
- 10936 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$101K--21,367
- 10917 Bywood Dr El Paso, TX$109K--21,423
- 2833 Roy Pace Dr El Paso, TX$91K--21,074
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!