A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $614
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29919067
- Zillow Home ID: 19604556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $663K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% lower than in San Jose, and 37.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|1087 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$767K||3||2||1,140|
|1099 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$828K||4||2||1,236|
|1081 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$852K||5||3||1,509|
|1105 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$804K||3||2||1,140|
|1090 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$796K||3||2||1,140|
|1084 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$773K||3||2||1,140|
|1096 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$788K||3||2||1,140|
|1078 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$774K||3||2||1,140|
|1104 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$803K||3||2||1,140|
|1075 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$748K||3||2||1,140|
|1111 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$809K||3||2||1,140|
|1072 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$743K||3||2||1,140|
|1105 Starbird Cir San Jose, CA||$966K||--||--||2,210|
|1110 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$796K||3||2||1,140|
|1106 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$1.14M||5||4||2,210|
|1069 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$735K||3||2||1,140|
|1119 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||--||4||2||1,236|
|1066 Welch Ave San Jose, CA||$742K||3||2||1,140|
|1112 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$1.02M||--||--||2,210|
|1124 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA||$1.09M||--||--||2,210|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!