1093 Normandy Hill Ln, Encinitas, CA 920244 beds, 3 baths, 2,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $54
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 2545900200
- Zillow Home ID: 16710122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1093 Normandy Hill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Encinitas, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 6 beds, 6.5 baths
4,600 sqft, 30,927 sqft lot, built in 2003
- 6 beds, 6.5 baths
- 1089 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$886K321,747
- 1097 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.2M432,655
- 1085 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.16M332,127
- 765 Normandy Rd Encinitas, CA$1.3M442,532
- 1081 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.44M432,473
- 1060 Urania Ave Encinitas, CA$640K11416
- 605 Normandy Rd Encinitas, CA$736K211,086
- 1077 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.23M332,464
- Normandy Rd Encinitas, CA--------
- 775 Normandy Rd Encinitas, CA$665K21960
- 729 Normandy Rd Encinitas, CA$868K321,582
- 1080 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.04M321,747
- 1073 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$945K432,490
- 1070 Urania Ave Encinitas, CA$832K21.51,180
- 1110 Urania St Encinitas, CA--------
- 1076 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.26M332,464
- 1069 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.18M432,252
- 1072 Urania Ave # A Encinitas, CA$1.5M54.54,188
- 1096 Urania Ave Encinitas, CA$1.18M432,080
- 1072 Normandy Hill Ln Encinitas, CA$1.15M432,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.