10932 W Minnezona Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85037
Sold on 4/4/11: $88,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,178 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $88,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesIndividual Climate Control,Long Lease Terms Available,On-Site Maintenance,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Washer
- Days on Zillow994
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #10272305
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID81997005
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$183,650||$165K – $200K||+$13,674||$84||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,073/mo||$934 – $1.3K/mo||-$12||$0.49||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 85037 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 60.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 139% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.1% higher than in Phoenix, and 207.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
Neighborhood for 10932 W Minnezona Avenue
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005