- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10933 120th St, Jamaica, NY 114203 beds, 1 bath, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,158 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 116010053
- Zillow Home ID: 32171286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10933 120th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 10935 120th St Jamaica, NY$342K----1,920
- 10937 120th St Jamaica, NY$455K----1,920
- 10939 120th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,920
- 10941 120th St Jamaica, NY$461K----1,920
- 10943 120th St Jamaica, NY$419K----936
- 10930 121st St Jamaica, NY$422K----1,308
- 10928 121st St Jamaica, NY$322K----1,180
- 10921 120th St Jamaica, NY$520K----2,770
- 10934 121st St Jamaica, NY$499K----1,501
- 10926 121st St Jamaica, NY$347K----1,275
- 10924 121st St Jamaica, NY$340K----1,260
- 10940 121st St Jamaica, NY$457K----1,300
- 10919 120th St Jamaica, NY$568K----2,770
- 10922 121st St Jamaica, NY$343K----1,275
- 10947 120th St Jamaica, NY$433K----1,404
- 10920 121st St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,404
- 10917 120th St Jamaica, NY$627K----2,770
- 10944 121st St Jamaica, NY$429K----1,262
- 10918 121st St Jamaica, NY$390K----990
- 10915 120th St Jamaica, NY$564K----2,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292