- Lot: 6,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,426 all time views
- HOA Fee: $48
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $161,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Westview, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,221 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10272271
- Zillow Home ID: 81966207
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-179K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85037 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 40.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.1% greater than in Phoenix, and 308.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
|10938 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,308|
|10930 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$151K||3||2||1,603|
|10941 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$173K||5||3||2,221|
|10942 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$175K||4||2.5||2,221|
|10926 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||--||2,178|
|10935 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||--||2,221|
|10947 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||--||2,178|
|10929 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$180K||4||3||2,221|
|10953 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$138K||4||2||1,308|
|10931 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$173K||4||3||2,221|
|10946 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$183K||3||2.5||2,178|
|10922 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$172K||--||--||2,221|
|10937 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$174K||5||3||2,221|
|10925 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$172K||5||3||2,221|
|10959 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$175K||--||--||2,178|
|10925 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$166K||4||3||2,178|
|10943 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$173K||--||--||2,178|
|10950 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$184K||4||2.5||2,178|
|10965 W Taft St Phoenix, AZ||$178K||5||3||2,221|
|10918 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$181K||3||2.5||2,178|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!