10936 Ray Mena Ln, El Paso, TX 799344 beds, 1,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Floor size: 1,735 sqft
- Parcel #: S13799903101150
- Zillow Home ID: 98228740
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10936 Ray Mena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% less than in El Paso, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 10940 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--32.51,987
- 10932 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10948 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,063
- 10924 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10952 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--421,735
- 10933 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10937 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--422,063
- 10929 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10941 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10945 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--321,921
- 10925 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10956 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--321,656
- 10949 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--432,857
- 4960 Cattle Ln El Paso, TX--422,027
- 10960 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--32.51,981
- 4952 Cattle Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 4964 Cattle Ln El Paso, TX--42.52,259
- 4948 Cattle Ln El Paso, TX--------
- 10957 Ray Mena Ln El Paso, TX--321,730
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!