- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10939 Meadowbrook Dr, Cleveland, OH 441303 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $56,200
- Price/sqft: $62
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 284
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 47411019
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33581764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10939 Meadowbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Parma Heights, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 44130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44130 home values.
- 10965 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$81K311,182
- 10913 Meadowbrook Dr Parma Heights, OH$96K311,092
- 10991 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$86K311,112
- 10881 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$97K311,392
- 11017 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$108K31962
- 11043 Meadowbrook Dr Parma Heights, OH$100K2--822
- 10861 Meadowbrook Dr Parma Heights, OH$97K211,163
- 10940 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$107K311,076
- 11065 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$115K31.51,150
- 10980 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$103K421,801
- 10914 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$116K311,144
- 10841 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$97K31.51,500
- 11030 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$110K311,144
- 11087 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$89K311,143
- 10880 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$117K311,144
- 11032 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$110K311,144
- 11109 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$83K311,148
- 10860 Meadowbrook Dr Parma Heights, OH$123K411,882
- 11066 Meadowbrook Dr Cleveland, OH$129K41.51,907
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.