1094 E 52nd St, Brooklyn, NY 112343 beds, 2 baths, 1,812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $230,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 077350074
- Zillow Home ID: 30758211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1094 E 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flatlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in New York, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flatlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flatlands home values.
- 1092 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$352K32924
- 1098 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$422K----1,812
- 1090 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$403K----1,585
- 1086 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$396K----1,812
- 1084 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$373K----1,812
- 5117 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$421K----1,701
- 5119 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$425K----1,701
- 5115 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$566K----2,119
- 5123 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$459K----2,393
- 1082 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$395K----1,585
- 5111 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$543K----2,080
- 1135 E 51st St Brooklyn, NY$398K----1,585
- 1078 E 52nd St Brooklyn, NY$441K----1,585
- 1137 E 51st St Brooklyn, NY$418K----1,585
- 1131 E 51st St Brooklyn, NY$384K----1,406
- 1129 E 51st St Brooklyn, NY$377K----1,406
- 5107 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$518K421,657
- 1127 E 51st St Brooklyn, NY$390K----1,406
- 5107 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$525K------
- 5107 Avenue H Brooklyn, NY$478K421,657
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!