A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 3,907 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $384
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Formal Entry
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Skylight(s)
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Bathroom: Granite
- Bathroom: Jack and Jill
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tile
- Bathroom: Tub
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Breakfast Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Dining Room: Skylight(s)
- Double Pane Windows
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Fireplaces: Other
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Fireplace
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: Hookup - Electric
- Laundry: Hookup - Gas Dryer
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Shake
- Sewer Septic: Septic Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Style: Ranch
- Style: Traditional
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- View: Golf Course
- Water: Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,321 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 008562019000
- Zillow Home ID: 19330707
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.36-2.35M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Del Monte Forest, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93953 home values.
Nearby Schools in Del Monte Forest
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.