10959 W Mountain View Dr, Avondale, AZ 853233 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $139,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 065 - Littleton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Quentin, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ HVAC (16 SEER+), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Tolleson Union High, High School Dist # \ 214 - Tolleson Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Underdown, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Tax Municipality \ Avondale, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10120545
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 58758385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10959 W Mountain View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85323, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% higher than in Avondale, and 207.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85323 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avondale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85323 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,739 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2002
- Studio, 1 baths
- 10955 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$129K321,319
- 10963 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$135K--2.751,473
- 10951 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$166K331,824
- 10967 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$135K421,560
- 10974 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$126K--2.51,319
- 10978 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$138K421,560
- 10970 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$118K321,202
- 10982 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$139K421,560
- 10966 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$127K321,319
- 10971 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$127K321,319
- 10962 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$136K421,560
- 10958 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$137K--2.51,560
- 10966 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$121K321,202
- 10954 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$144K--3.51,824
- 10986 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$146K431,824
- 10962 W Elm Ln Avondale, AZ$151K--3.51,824
- 10970 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$134K321,473
- 10975 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$146K--3.51,824
- 10950 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$128K--2.51,319
- 10974 W Mountain View Dr Avondale, AZ$120K--21,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!