- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1096 Mcgregor Way, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 3 baths, 2,441 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Parking: 524 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,441 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 195
- Parcel #: 13718057
- Zillow Home ID: 19505783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1096 Mcgregor Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% less than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 1090 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.15M42.51,942
- 3980 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.28M322,330
- 1095 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.03M42.51,866
- 1083 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.17M32.51,888
- 1079 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$1.83M42.5134
- 4000 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.96M222,188
- 3970 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.72M211,601
- 1035 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$2.25M321,966
- 1029 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$1.98M32.51,766
- 1070 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.97M433,000
- 3960 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.83M633,346
- 1021 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$2.02M421,716
- 1042 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$2.01M321,698
- 4008 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$4.08M54.53,746
- 1025 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$2M321,792
- 1030 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$2.11M421,964
- 3950 El Cerrito Rd Palo Alto, CA$3.66M55.55,579
- 1055 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.12M42.51,987
- 1060 Mcgregor Way Palo Alto, CA$2.13M42.52,000
- 1017 Paradise Way Palo Alto, CA$1.97M321,521
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.