1096 Rivershyre Dr, Evans, GA 308095 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- Floor size: 3,018 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 071D013
- Zillow Home ID: 14207364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1096 Rivershyre Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30809 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% greater than in Evans, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30809 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evans.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30809 home values.
- 1094 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$205K432,325
- 1098 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$208K32.52,223
- 1109 Maple Ridge Ct Evans, GA$135K42.51,943
- 1092 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$207K432,623
- 1093 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$179K42.52,064
- 1095 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$193K432,337
- 1107 Maple Ridge Ct Evans, GA$134K321,476
- 1122 Village Ct Evans, GA$203K432,582
- 1091 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$196K432,289
- 1097 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$195K32.52,427
- 1090 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$204K42.52,496
- 1105 Maple Ridge Ct Evans, GA$162K321,788
- 1089 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$197K432,310
- 1124 Village Ct Evans, GA$193K42.52,605
- 1099 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$199K332,460
- 1092 Severn Dr Evans, GA$196K42.52,329
- 1103 Maple Ridge Ct Evans, GA$139K32.51,724
- 1086 Rivershyre Ct Evans, GA$196K432,318
- 1090 Severn Dr Evans, GA$207K432,708
- 1087 Rivershyre Dr Evans, GA$189K432,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292