10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 335, Jacksonville, FL 322562 beds, 2 baths, 1,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 927 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- single-car garage in building
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1677412654
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 83003535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10961 Burnt Mill Road APT 335
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deerwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% lower than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deerwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deerwood home values.
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 232 Jacksonville, FL$105K221,287
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 424 Jacksonville, FL$88K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 334 Jacksonville, FL$121K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 336 Jacksonville, FL$130K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 423 Jacksonville, FL$76K221,283
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 231 Jacksonville, FL$117K221,287
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 425 Jacksonville, FL$119K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 525 Jacksonville, FL$73K221,283
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 526 Jacksonville, FL$89K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 524 Jacksonville, FL$107K221,171
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 337 Jacksonville, FL$119K221,192
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 333 Jacksonville, FL$113K221,283
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 422 Jacksonville, FL$86K221,163
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 228 Jacksonville, FL$122K221,192
- 10961 Burnt Mill Rd APT 426 Jacksonville, FL$114K221,171
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292