- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,027 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $297
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $110,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: RX-10120868
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 429 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Ctdrl\Vault Ceilings, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Construction \ CBS, Security \ Gate - Manned, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Cooling \ Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Rooms \ Great, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Interior Features \ Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Exterior Features \ None, Front Exp \ NW, Zip Code \ 34987, Membership \ No Membership Avail, Storm Protection: Panel Shutters \ Complete
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 430450203880009
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81395659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34987 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Port Saint Lucie as a whole. Among 34987 homes, this home is 12% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34987, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.6% lower than in Port Saint Lucie, and 32.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34987 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34987 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Saint Lucie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.