10970 Granby Ct, Reston, VA 201913 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $395,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0271111A0058
- Zillow Home ID: 51742504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10970 Granby Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Lakes Dr - Soapstone Dr market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Reston, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Lakes Dr - Soapstone Dr home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Lakes Dr - Soapstone Dr home values.
- 10972 Granby Ct Reston, VA$348K221,128
- 10968 Granby Ct Reston, VA$365K32.51,120
- 10974 Granby Ct Reston, VA$349K22.51,120
- 10966 Granby Ct Reston, VA$366K311,168
- 10976 Granby Ct Reston, VA$363K32.51,168
- 10978 Granby Ct Reston, VA$379K32.51,168
- 10980 Granby Ct Reston, VA$378K331,680
- 1930 Barton Hill Rd Reston, VA$734K42.52,855
- 10982 Granby Ct Reston, VA$392K32.51,120
- 10984 Granby Ct Reston, VA$374K32.51,128
- 11017A Villaridge Ct # 1017A Reston, VA$238K11840
- 11015A Villaridge Ct # 1015A Reston, VA$245K21990
- 11011 Villaridge Ct # B Reston, VA$268K211,110
- 11013 Villaridge Ct # A Reston, VA$201K11840
- 11013 Villaridge Ct # B Reston, VA$210K11965
- 11015 Villaridge Ct # A Reston, VA$294K21990
- 11015 Villaridge Ct # B Reston, VA$268K211,110
- 11017 Villaridge Ct # A Reston, VA$202K11840
- 11017 Villaridge Ct # B Reston, VA$210K11965
- 11011 Villaridge Ct # A Reston, VA$260K21990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.